[CLUE-Admin] Re: CLUE presentation -- apconnections?

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Thu Feb 20 13:16:45 MST 2003

Art Reisman wrote:
> Thanks Early April or May will work for me.
>
> David gave me input on what types of things the group
> is interested in. I'll come to your March meeting to
> get a feel on how these things work , and also to make
> sure there is interest?

Please join us, but our March meeting will not be a
good one for observing how a typical CLUE meeting works.
IBM and Intel will be hosting the meeting and it's
definitely going to be a different format.  In addition
we're moving to a new location.

> I could certainly use some feedback/support etc.

At the very least you can get up during our announcement
period and mention what you're doing to the group.  I
look forward to meeting you.

Best regards,

Lynn