[CLUE-Admin] Jeffco RedHat presentations for CLUE (South and North)

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Fri Feb 21 16:03:39 MST 2003

I spoke with Otis at the RedHat/IBM seminar in the
DTC area today.  Otis is suggesting the following
idea for both presentations.

For CLUE-South, keep things as planned.

For CLUE-North, due to a scheduling conflict on Otis's
end, Otis can give his presentation on 20 March (a week
earlier), at the Jeffco Gov't Building in Golden and show
off some of the work there real time.

Dave A. and I talked about this during one of the
RedHat/IBM breaks, and it seems like a good idea to
me.  Otis will alter the second presentation so that
it might start with a "very short" version of the
CLUE-South presentation, then go into more details
and real-time demos for the CLUE-North date.

If folks are okay with this idea, I would like to
go ahead and put it down since the location is not
at Regis for CLUE-North, and to get the CLUE Calendar
updated.

Otis, if I forgot anything from earlier,, please advise
ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

--- Crawford