[CLUE-Admin] Jeffco RedHat presentations for CLUE (South and North)

David Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Fri Feb 21 18:53:39 MST 2003

Crawford Rainwater wrote:
[...]
> Dave A. and I talked about this during one of the
> RedHat/IBM breaks, and it seems like a good idea to
> me.  Otis will alter the second presentation so that
> it might start with a "very short" version of the
> CLUE-South presentation, then go into more details
> and real-time demos for the CLUE-North date.

To restate, this is a chance for the CLUE-South people to go see Otis'
shop, which would be fun.

I'm for it, but the most important thing is to start publicizing now so
people are aware of the change.

On that note, I recommend taking a look at the "Recipe for a Successful
Linux User Group"

http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/essays/newlug.html

which recommends a regular meeting time and place.  No criticism
intended, just a feeling that if things are more settled we might get
more regular attendance.

I also notice that CLUE is mentioned in the LUG HOWTO.  I'll have to
read that one.