Oops, RE: [CLUE-Admin] Jeffco RedHat presentations for CLUE (South and North)

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Fri Feb 21 23:03:38 MST 2003

Crawford Rainwater wrote:
>>For CLUE-North, due to a scheduling conflict on Otis's
>>end, Otis can give his presentation on 20 March (a week
>>earlier), at the Jeffco Gov't Building in Golden and show
>>off some of the work there real time.

Excellent!  I'd love to check out what Otis is doing at
Jeffco.  Especially since I missed the meeting this month.

See you there,

Lynn

p.s.  I must concur with Dave Anselmi though.  I think
that keeping a regularly scheduled meetings is very
important.  Over the years at CLUE South we've always had
a number of people who just show up at the appointed place
and the appointed hour and they don't bother to check the
website before they come.  Some of these folks are regular
attendees, but don't subscribe to any of the mailing lists.
I've been bitten by this once or twice myself when trying
to go to other user group meetings.  It's why I will be
putting up signs on the doors of our old meeting place for
at least the next month or two directing people to our new
location.  If you can stick with a specific day of the
month at the same time and location, you'll be better off
in terms of building your attendance.  Fwiw.