[CLUE-Admin] Re: DNS talk

Lynn Danielson lynn.danielson at clue.denver.co.us
Mon Jan 13 10:57:49 MST 2003

On Tue, 2003-01-07 at 21:01, Cricket Liu wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 7, 2003, at 04:59  PM, Lynn Danielson wrote:
> > Would you consider giving a DNS presentation to CLUE,
> > a Denver Linux users group, sometime in 2003?
>
> Sure, Lynn, I'd be happy to.  May or early June would be fine.
>
> cricket

Excellent!  We'll be honored to have you.  I'll schedule you for our
May 13th meeting.  It'll be an evening presentation starting between
7:15 and 7:30.  I'd recommend that you show up before seven o'clock
though.  The doors to our meeting place lock at six.  We try to keep
a man at the door until 7:00 to let people in and tape the solenoid
so that people can get in after that.  Unfortunately, security and
the janitorial staff remove the tape if they find it.  So, access to
the meeting room after 7:00 can be iffy, but if you can get someone's
attention, they'll let you in.

Please check out <http://clue.denver.co.us/meetingInfo.html> for
more information about our meetings and a map to our DTC location.
<http://clue.denver.co.us/speakerGuide.html> has our speaker
guidelines.  Basically were looking for a presentation that will
last about 45 or 50 minutes followed by a 10 or 15 minute q&a.  I'll
provide a video projector that will be capable of displaying at
least an 800x600 resolution. (I can't guarantee it'll be capable of
1024x768.)  There is a white board of sorts.  If you'd like to use it
I can bring some dry markers to the meeting.

If you could provide me with a title and synopsis for your talk along
with a breif bio of yourself for our website, I'd appreciate it. When
posting a talk on our website, I like to include a link to the
presenters mailto address.  Would you object to your above email
address appearing on our web page?  If you have any questions, please
feel free to contact me.

Many thanks,

Lynn Danielson
CLUE Speaker Liason