[CLUE-Admin] [Fwd: [CLUE-Talk] Another nice LUG web Site - take 2]

Jeffery Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Tue Jan 14 13:15:36 MST 2003

On Tuesday 14 January 2003 11:21 am, Lynn Danielson wrote:
> I've seen this site as well and I'm all for adding a link to
> it from our resources page.

Do you guys like the format / look of the site or is the 'nice LUG web site'
referring to the content?

Just curious, because it looks like they are using PHP-Nuke for their content
management.  I know that Jed's suggestion to use PHPWebLog was not accepted
as a replacement for our static site.  PHPWebLog and PHP-Nuke are only
superficially similar.  More info on PHP-Nuke:  http://phpnuke.org/

Thoughts?  Should we again raise the specter of 'web site overhaul' at the
next admin meeting?

:-)

--
    planet earth (tm)