[CLUE-Admin] (no subject)

Lynn Danielson lynn.danielson at clue.denver.co.us
Tue Jan 14 13:36:21 MST 2003

On Mon, 2003-01-13 at 19:55, David Anselmi wrote:
> David Anselmi wrote:
> >
> > Oy!  I think 1/25 is out for me.  2/1 may be out too but is more
> > likely to work.
>
> Ok, looks like 2/1 is ok.  On 1/25 I'd need to leave by noon -- could
> we meet at 10 (or earlier)?  I'd prefer 2/1 so I could hang around and
> chat but I want to accomodate Lynn too.

Thanks, I'd like to attend of course.  It might be a good opportunity
to pass off the soda cooler until I return.  But if the primary purpose
of the meeting is to discuss the upcomming (February?) installfest, it's
more important that you're there than me.  The 10:00 ~ 12:00 time frame
works for me.  Two hours should be enough time to cover any business at
hand, but since we tend to digress into socializing it can be difficult
to pull that off.  Not that I have anything against socializing. :-)

Speaking of socializing, Jef has mentioned to me that he'd like to see
some more CLUE gatherings that we're designed to be social events.  I
whole heartily concur.  It's probably not too early to start planning
for a Spring BBQ.  If no one's excited about hosting it, we ought to
be able to manage a pot luck at a park or club house.

Lynn