[CLUE-Admin] CLUE-North thoughts

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Fri Jan 24 09:37:38 MST 2003

Folks,

Thanks to those who made it to the CLUE-North Hacking
Society show and tell.  It went better than I was
personally expecting, save we missed Sean R. from NCLUG
attending (he was going to be the "hacking setup kit").
Thoughts on possibly having another CLUE-North Hacking
Society style meeting of these later this year was also
well liked (Aug or Sep possibly).

Some feedback from the audience was to have an Install-Fest
for CLUE-North since there were some folks (a majority
actually) that were new to Linux and wanted to see and/or
play, yet were uncomfy since it is a "new thing" to him/her.
Mark Boody is one of the Regis IT guys, and after talking
with him, we (CLUE-North folks) thought it might be possible
to have one or two Install-Fests at Regis, room pending.
I know CLUE-South/Main was thinking of three for this year,
so perhaps five total between the North and South sections
as a thought.

Comments and thoughts are welcome on this.  I will bring
it up Sat morning at the steering meeting as well, but
wanted to give folks a heads up beforehand.

TIA.

--- Crawford
PS: Dave A., Thursday, 27 Feb is the next date, though the
room (Evergreen Room) will be in a different part of Regis.
Gus will be working on the directions for that one in the
near future.

The I.T.E.C. Company
P.M.B. 146
368 South McCaslin Boulevard
Louisville, CO 80027 USA
+1 (303) 604-2550 (voice)
+1 (866) 604-2550 (toll free within the US)
+1 (303) 664-0036 (fax)
http://www.itec-co.com

The Information transmitted in this email is intended for the addressee only

Any review, retransmission or other use of the contents by persons other
than the addressee is prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material.

This message has been scanned by Norton Anti-Virus.