[CLUE-Admin] 404 document for CLUE website.

Jeffery Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Sun Jul 6 21:13:10 MDT 2003

On Sunday 06 July 2003 01:59 pm, Jed S. Baer wrote:

> Advice?

I only use .htaccess files when I don't have control of the web server.  In
addition, directive scanning (according to the Apache docs) is slower.

I went ahead and placed the error directive into httpd.conf

ErrorDocument 404 /404.html

 - again since you don't have root (yet).  BTW - on the new server, everyone
will use sudo to do stuff like this.

Later,

"Keep yourselves far from every form of exaggerated nationalism, racism and
intolerance."
-- Pope John Paul II