[CLUE-Admin] FW: CLUE Web Site Contact Form - T-shirts for CLUE (Thu Jul 10 2003 03:40 pm)

David Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Thu Jul 10 20:01:25 MDT 2003

thag at frii.com wrote:
>>Folks,
>>
>>Got this via the CLUE North coordinator email reference
>>on the web site.
>>
>>Any thoughts here on this from the gallery?  I can bring
>>this for Sat's meeting as well.
>

> Smells a little spammy to
> me.

I agree.  Spam is spam, no matter that we might actually want the guy's
services or that he harvested the address and wrote the spam by hand.

Write him back and tell him that we don't do business with spammers,
that spam is illegal in Colorado
(http://www.ago.state.co.us/CONSPROT/junkeml.stm), and that any further
email from him will be reported to our attorneys.

I'm sure he's not a bad guy, so no need to be rude.  Probably he doesn't
live under a slime covered rock like most spammers.  If he wants to
solicit our business he can come to a CLUE meeting and speak to our
officers about his proposition.  Or even better, become a sponsor.