[CLUE-Admin] Fwd: CLUE Web Site Contact Form - LJs to go (Wed Jul 9 2003 04:57 pm)

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Mon Jul 14 15:02:12 MDT 2003

Ski Dawg wrote:

>If we want to do them as doorprizes, I can take them for now. I don't
>have the room to just store them indefinitely, but I can for a little
>while.

It doesn't look likely that I'll be picking these up by tomorrow nights
meeting.
Are you still planning to come down for that?  Jef had mentioned that he
wanted
to rendezvous at a new Indian restaurant, India's Grill and Tandoor,
which is
located at Hampden an Poplar.

As for the magazines, if I can help get them to our next meeting I will.
Rather than trying to raffle them as door prizes, perhaps we should simply
announce them as free for the taking.  If we can't get rid of them all after
a week or two, I'd be willing to offer them to a local library.  Chances are
they'd be pitched at that point.