[CLUE-Admin] Perhaps a backup is in order?

Jeffery Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Mon Jun 9 00:42:14 MDT 2003

Hola.

Given that my wife may have our baby at any moment, I think it's prudent to
ask for a volunteer to run the June meeting if I am at the hospital.

Volunteer?  Please respond to the list.

If I am not at the meeting, please be sure to announce the following:

1.  New clue web server at hosting facility and should be on-line soon.
2.  Volunteer positions to fill - contact Jeff Cann
     + Speaker coordinator
     + Sponsor coordinator

3.  Sponsors:
    + SoftPro Books (I have a $20 gift cert, btw)
    + TechAngle
    + O'Reilly
    + Prentice Hall

Thanks
--
"Keep yourselves far from every form of exaggerated nationalism, racism and
intolerance."