[CLUE-Admin] Admin meeting

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Mon Jun 23 13:50:48 MDT 2003

Either date works for me.  But if we're going to meet in LoDo, why not
at the Falling Rock?
They have a nice room (where we've met before) a lounging area upstairs,
comphy leather
chairs and sofas, and a decent patio if we would prefer to stay outdoors
-- not to mention the
best beer selection in town.  I've checked and the only thing happening
on July 12 is a ball
game at six.  We'd probably have the place to ourselves before then.

I saw Jed recommending Pints.  Pints does have the advantage of some
free parking.  If the
jury room is available, that would be a decent place to meet.  'Beats
the Rock Bottom as far
as I'm concerned.  However, my predjudice is always for the Falling Rock
Tap House
<http://www.fallingrocktaphouse.com/beerlist.html>.

Lynn