[CLUE-Admin] How were the last bunch of OMI computer stuff?

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Tue Jun 24 11:50:27 MDT 2003

16 August, 10AM to 4PM.
I am concerned with disposal of "excess" items myself since I have
had to do that via ITEC on a few occasions (luckily the Westminster
Rotatary Club computer for kids deal accepted them).  If I could
preview the "donations", I could make a better call then.

Just my $0.02.

--- Crawford