[CLUE-Admin] Re: CLUE Web Site Contact Form - 3/11 Meeting: IBM has a giveaway (Wed Mar 5 2003 08:51 am)

Lynn Danielson lynn.danielson at clue.denver.co.us
Wed Mar 5 13:17:58 MST 2003

On Wed, 2003-03-05 at 08:51, Mark Murphy wrote:
> Good day.
> 2 Subjects:
> - IBM give-away for your next meeting.
> - How to post available Linux programming jobs?
>
> My name is Mark Murphy with the IBM America's Linux Impact Team.
> I will be sitting on your Q&A panel on 3/11.  To encourage attendance,

Hi Mark.  Thanks for your participation in this meeting!

> you are welcome to mention in your agenda on your home page (or via
> emails to your distribution list) that I will be giving out IBM's
> Linux Software Evaluation Kit.  It is a 4 CD set that includes:
> WebSphere Application Server for Linux, SebSphere Studio Site
> Developer for Linux, WebSphere MQ for Linux, DB2 UDB, Lotus Domino for
> Linux, Tivoli Access Manager Base for Linux and IBM Directory Server
> for Linux.

That sounds great.  We'll be making some effort in the coming two
weeks to trumpet this meeting not only among our own members, but
to other LUGs in the Front Range Area.  Thanks for offering the
IBM evaluation kit as a give away.

> 2nd Subject: If appropriate, how could I post notification of
> available Linux programming jobs?

Currently, there is a CLUEJOBS mailing list on Yahoo that we've been
encouraging members to use.  If you'd rather not subscribe to that
list, then you could send the announcement to our president, Jeff Cann
<president at clue.denver.co.us>, who I'm sure would then post it to one
or more of our appropriate lists.

Thanks again,

Lynn Danielson