[CLUE-Admin] door prizes

Lynn Danielson lynn.danielson at clue.denver.co.us
Mon Mar 10 14:52:21 MST 2003

On Wed, 2003-03-05 at 21:37, Dave Price wrote:
> Team,
>
> Any thoughts on door-prizes for this meting?  Shall I bring the usual
> box, or are we going to rely on IBM/Intel this month?

Maureen gave me a call on Friday.  She suggested that
we let them take care of the door prizes tomorrow.  She
said that they'll probably have 20-30 IBM Linux Evaluation
Kits and that the Intel rep. would be bringing some swag
as well.

Since Techangle is sponsoring the room for us, Maureen
said that she'd look into some catering.  Big FYI, IBM
will have a registration sheet and is needing to get
name, employer, email address from everyone.  If this
doesn't fly or is unpopular, than this will probably be
the first and last presentation by IBM.  Those who are
unemployed can list themselves as consultants.  Maureen
said that they'd use the email address for sending out
presentation slides to those who are interested.

Lynn