[CLUE-Admin] OMI's stuff tomorrow after 4 PM

Gus S Calabrese from Fitz wft at frii.com
Tue May 6 20:27:46 MDT 2003

Any truck pickups at the NORTH
end of town, I am your man.

Gus

Kevin Cullis said at Ò[CLUE-Admin] OMI's stuff tomorrow after 4 PMÓ.
[2003.05.06Tue 18:57]

 Hey,

 Talked with Will, can someone meet me tomorrow about 4-4:30 PM at OMI to
 pick up the stuff?  Call me at home 720-489-9283 so that we can set
 things up.  We'll just load everything into your vehicle and you can
 hold it until CLUE's meeting.

 Dave, can you bring your truck tomorrow?

 Kevin

 --
 Kevin Cullis <kevincu at orci.com>