[CLUE-Admin] Fw: CLUE-Dev post from 8jj2o53e3e@commercecheck.com requires approval

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Wed May 28 20:59:41 MDT 2003

On Wed, 28 May 2003 20:41:16 -0600
David Anselmi <anselmi at americanisp.net> wrote:

> Jed S. Baer wrote:
> > Hi Folks.
> >
> > Well, this just came in my e-mail. Beats me what to do with it, or why
> > it came to me. Looks to be spam anyway.
>
> This is spam sent to clue-dev.  Mailman wants to know what to do with it
>
> since non-members aren't allowed to post.  Follow the link and select
> "discard".

Well, I would if I could, I suppose, but there's a password required,
which I don't know. I was also concerned about whether it was appropriate
for messages to clue-dev-admin to come to me, IOW it was a surprise. I
didn't know I had become the list administrator.

I wouldn't even think about bribing a rottweiler with a steak that
didn't weigh more than I do. -- Jason Earl