[CLUE-Admin] Re: CLUE Calendar Questions

Paul Bille Paul at eBille.cudenver.edu
Fri May 30 09:53:50 MDT 2003

Jed > " . . . small display footprint "wall calendar" area, with any day
being a link, if there are activities on that day . . ."

Keep that thought but . . .

I tried that.  That works fine if you're a doctor or dentist and you
only want a list of appointments for the day i.e. a daily planner.  It
doesn't work very well if you're a professional and you need a month at
a glance, to know what meetings are scheduled that month or even that
year.  Typically, you need to make airline reservations two weeks in
advance.  The format we have is designed for this latter scenario.

If I understand your description, you would have to open each and every
day of the month to find out what day a meeting is scheduled for.  For
example, find out what day the BLUG is scheduled for or the RMSS or CLUE
North.

As it is now, you can quickly glance at the calendar and if you see
something of interest, you can select the desired event for more
information.

Maybe we can work on a variation on the calendar we have that would be
applicable for daily planner.

Paul