[CLUE-Admin] Revolution OS -- next month's meeting

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Tue Nov 18 16:37:46 MST 2003

I've got a copy of Revolution OS.  I'm planning to bring it along with
the projection system and either my laptop or a DVD player.  But I'm
wondering about audio.  I suppose I could disconnect my desktop PC
speaker system and bring that along, but I'd rather not.  Primarily
because it'll be a pain, but also because I'm not sure how well my 10
watt system will project through the conference room.  Can anyone
else help us out with that next month or offer a better solution?

Lynn