[CLUE-Admin] Need some assistance with CLUE-North

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.net
Thu Nov 20 23:21:42 MST 2003

Folks,

Gus is stepping down/back with the CLUE-North activities, leaving just
Dave Pitts and myself to coordinate, run, etc., etc., etc. things.  I am
looking for another volunteer or two to help out on this as well.  In
particular, if someone has an LCD project (Dave Pitts has one, there is
also the CLUE projector as well if someone wishes to commute it between
to the two meeting locations) and we could use someone to help with the
meeting room arrangements (we have the Mountain View room at Regis until
the end of the year, future schedule TBD).

Some upcoming requests also include another InstallFest maybe in January
or February as well for CLUE-North, so someone to assist on that
(potentially the room coordinator here) as well.

TIA for helping making things happen here as well.  I know Gus, Randy,
Joanne, Dave, and I appreciate any and all assistance in getting things
working here, and so far for 15 months of existence, it has been pretty
okay. ;-)

--- Crawford