[CLUE-Admin] Membership web pages

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Fri Nov 21 17:57:56 MST 2003

I got most of the membership public_html accounts set up last week.

I've been working on throwing a members page together that will
link to them.  It's nothing fancy.  Hopefully Jed will have sometime
to improve it or at least integrate it better into our site.

I want to be sending out account information to current members
soon.  This weekend if possible.  But before I do, I'd like comments
on the following messages that I plan to send out to the group.

Do we need an official policy page for the web pages?  I'm thinking
a paragraph in a FAQ may be sufficient.

Please let me know what you think -- thanks.

Lynn