[CLUE-Admin] How is the projector working ?

Jeff Cann j.cann at isuma.org
Mon Oct 20 20:10:46 MDT 2003

On Tuesday 14 October 2003 10:56 am, WFT wrote:
> Allaz  jeff
>
> Do you have the projector yet ?

Nope - the model we ordered was discontinued, so we're getting an upgrade for
free.  It's now in, so we should have it this week.

> If so, how do you like it ?

The demo was helpful to determine that the NEC looked better than the other
two (don't remember which manufacturer).  The upgrade takes us from 1700 to
2000 lumens, same manufacturer at the same price.

I'll let you know how it goes and thanks for the advice.

Later,