[CLUE-Admin] Website Updates

Ronald Kuetemeier ronald at kuetemeier.com
Sun Sep 7 13:31:43 MDT 2003

Hi Guys,
if there is interest I can prepare a presentation on a spam fighting
system I'm working on. It's a sophisticated "tar network" which allows
wanted incoming mail at full speed and slows spam down to a crawl, by
having the mail server "talk" to a database for white lists (one for the
company and others per employee ) and black lists (same as for white
lists ) and spam filters and the Linux kernel (firewall) ...
If there is interest let me know asap. Warning,it will be kind of heavy
on the tech site.
Ronald