[CLUE-Admin] Website Updates

Jeff Cann j.cann at isuma.org
Sun Sep 7 15:49:29 MDT 2003

On Saturday 06 September 2003 10:47 pm, Jeff Cann wrote:
> Anyone know the status of the September main session?

I left a voice mail for Lynn.  I'm wondering if there isn't a family
emergency...

Here's backup plan if I don't hear from Lynn by Monday morning:

Jeff - KISS:  Intro to GIMP -- show some simple stuff like adding text to an
image; save as different formats; use layers to make editing simpler.

Jed - MAIN:  Cool GIMP tricks.

The caveat to this is Jed's new mobo installation going smoothly today!  I'll
update tomorrow morning by noon.