[CLUE-Admin] Website Updates

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Sun Sep 7 18:47:31 MDT 2003

On 07 Sep 2003 17:45:58 -0600
Jef Barnhart <jef at batky-howell.com> wrote:

> Jed,
>
> Now before the big show Tuesday could you setup the video as
> 1024x768 at 16bit ? that way it should work on tuesday withou to much
> fiddling.
>
> Jef

Eeeeaaaarrgggghhhhhhh! Low resolution <mutter, mutter>.

Uh, last time I used 24bit, and it was OK. Is it the same projector? I
already have a layout section in my XFree86 config for CLUE, so it
requires no fiddling at all -- well, as long as 24 bit still works.

But if you really need 16 bit, then I *suppose* I can change that 1 line.
;-)