[CLUE-Admin] Bruce Perens in town next month

Lynn Danielson lynn.danielson at ihs.com
Thu Sep 11 13:01:49 MDT 2003

Jed,

IBM, Intel and Red Hat are sponsoring a Linux event on Wednesday,
October 8th, with Bruce Perens!  Apparently Bruce and company will
be providing veiwpoints on the Linux market place as well as best
practices for Linux in "mission critical environments."

I've attached a PDF flyer that Maureen Sherlock forwarded on to me.
Could you please put it up on the website, perhaps in the News &
Notes section, and follow up with a message to CLUE announce?

Thanks,

Lynn