[CLUE-Admin] O'Reilly thinkgeek banner

Ski Dawg skidawg at dscweb.net
Sun Sep 21 21:18:42 MDT 2003

-----Forwarded Message-----
> ***Put Up an O'Reilly ThinkGeek Banner, Get A Free Book
> We are looking for user groups to display our ThinkGeek banners
> on their web sites. If you send me the link to your user group
> site with one of our O'Reilly ThinkGeek banners, I will send you
> the O'Reilly book of your choice.
>
> O'Reilly ThinkGeek Banners:
> http://ug.oreilly.com/banners/thinkgeek/

Jed,

Can you put up one of their banners on our site? I don't care which one,
whichever fits best on the site. I am not sure where we have put things
like this in the past, that is why I am sending this to the admin list.
Any suggestions/thoughts from others?

Let me know when you do it and I will let her know (and request the
book).

Thanks,
--
Doug

Random Thought:
I never deny, I never contradict.  I sometimes forget.
		-- Benjamin Disraeli, British PM, on dealing with the
		   Royal Family