[CLUE-Admin] Re: Bruce Perens in town October 7.

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Sat Sep 27 10:30:22 MDT 2003

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 05:48:28 -0700 (PDT)
bruce at perens.com (Bruce Perens) wrote:

> Hi Jeff,
>
> Yes, Denver Tech Center Marriott. I will have a car, as I have a meeting
> to drive to on the next day after the IBM thing. So, I just need you to
> promote that I will be there and provide the audience.
>
> Subject will be "The Future of GNU/Linux and Free Software". I will talk
> about some of the issues confronting us - software patents, trusted
> systems, competitive and technical issues, SCO (if you haven't already
> heard too much), etc.

So, sounds like this is a go. I'll have to get the website update late
tonight, or tomorrow morning, as I'm already behind this AM.

Questions is, will this be a single-topic meeting then? I'm not sure I'd
want to be doing the KISS session, to be followed by Perens ;-) (not
unless I had a reall killer presentation). If it's a single-topic meeting,
does it start at 6:30 or 7:00?