[CLUE-Admin] Next InstallFest thoughts

Jef Barnhart jef at batky-howell.com
Sat Apr 10 18:08:21 MDT 2004

Sorry about that been busy the last few days.

Switching between North and South would be better. Also making it a schedule for the next year of the dates of the installs would go a long way. This would keep us honest, making sure that they are done.

Crawford, between the both of us we need to get a schedual of when this can be done. Checking dates with Devry and I will do the same with Batky-Howell. We need to then get this to Jed to post on the web site.

Lets plan to have something to Jed by the end of April if not sooner. Do you have any dates in mind?

Jef