[CLUE-Admin] New server plan [was A Spam Which Raises Questions].

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Tue Apr 20 23:14:41 MDT 2004

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 20:51:42 -0600
CLUE President <president at clue.denver.co.us> wrote:

> To Do:
> Obtain latest apache 2.0.x version + php shared object.

Last I saw (4.3.4), the PHP folks were not recommending running PHP4 with
Apache2. I don't see anything in the changelog
<http://www.php.net/ChangeLog-4.php> contravening that.

However, they contradict themselves, I think, at
<http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.apache2.php>, where the state "Do
not use Apache 2.0 and PHP in a production environment neither on Unix nor
on Windows.", but a little further down provide "known to work"
configurations for Apache2 and PHP4.

So I dunno.

http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/