[CLUE-Admin] Speaker request.

David Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Tue Aug 24 17:03:46 MDT 2004

The below was on Debian Weekly News and I wonder whether Bdale Garbee
was involved and if so whether he'd come talk to CLUE about it (he lives
in Blackforest).  He could talk about anything else too, he's an
interesting guy.  He might also know someone in Ft Collins who could
talk about it.

I'll have to see if I can find his contact info.  Hmm, web site says:
bdale gag com.

What do you guys think?

HP taps Debian for Carrier Grade Linux. LinuxDevices.com [24]wrote
that HP will supply Motorola with a Carrier Grade Linux version of
Debian, as part of a [25]long-term deal The article mentions that
Motorola required features not available in currently shipping
GNU/Linux distributions. HP thus decided to roll its own [26]Carrier
Grade Linux based on the Debian operating system.

  24. http://www.linuxdevices.com/news/NS2599970603.html
  25. http://linuxdevices.com/news/NS6140933192.html
  26. http://www.linuxdevices.com/articles/AT2311433767.html