[CLUE-Admin] Speaker request.

David A. Jenne dajenne at flash.net
Wed Aug 25 08:42:19 MDT 2004

This sounds good to me.  I'll go ahead and email him; I think he could give
a great presentation.

Also, I've got main topic speakers lined up for September and October, but
am in need of KISS speakers.

Tony Fortenberry of Open Solutions for Government, Inc. managed the Linux
implementation at Northglenn; he will be giving the September talk.  He
would like to do an interactive presentation and has requested a whiteboard.
Does anyone have one you can bring to the meeting?  If not, I have one, but
I'll be out of town and will not be able to attend the September meeting.

For October, Kevin Fenzi will be speaking, presumably on Linux security.

Any volunteers for September KISS?

David J.