[clue-admin] CVS Publishing Script

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Fri Dec 17 09:01:17 MST 2004

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 05:29:36 -0700
Jeff Cann wrote:

> > Ah, were it that simple, to just be able to default to "give me the
> > most recent stuff". But export does require either -D or -r
>
> today=`date +%F`
> cvs export -D $today website/blah
>
> Seems pretty simple - it will pull whatever is committed by today's
> date.

Oh yes, but of course I want it to be even *more* simple! :) Even cvs
export -D today project isn't simple enough -- it should read my mind!
(And cvs even understands date terminology such as fortnight -- was
Cederqvist British?)

Tried it with an appended directory name and it still gets the whole
project, not just what's in that sub-directory.

http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/