[clue-admin] Fwd: [clue-tech] Merry Christmas and news about members benefits

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 11:22:32 MST 2004

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stephen Lehr <slehr at hypermall.net>
Date: 25 Dec 2004 13:06:35 -0700
Subject: Re: [clue-tech] Merry Christmas and news about members benefits
To: Collins Richey <crichey at gmail.com>

Collins,

The access to the server for members is news to me.  I paid up a couple
months ago, so please include me when you reestablish member accounts.

Regards,
Steve

----

OK guys,

Where is the real member list? I checked everything that was on Lynn's
id and in the passwd database on the old disk, and I don't find
Stephen. He's also not among the six new members that I've signed up
since I came on duty. I have no problem adding his name to members,
but it's embarrassing not to have any real records, don't you think?

--
 Collins