[clue-admin] User setup for "member" accounts

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Tue Dec 28 20:54:04 MST 2004

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 20:26:07 -0700
Jeff Cann wrote:

> How about we call Lynn.  To quote Monty Python:  '[He's] not dead yet!'

Yeah, I thought about doing that. He's still subscribed to this list. I
sorta hoped maybe he'd chime in with some advice.

Sorta reminds me of the anecdote about clueless users. Don't remember
where I saw this posted -- probably on one of those "tech support hell"
websites. Anyway, somebody reported getting a phone message alerting him
to the e-mail message notifying him that a fax had been sent. These days,
we'd have to add an SMS and an IM to the chain. :)

http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/
Key fingerprint = B027 FEFB 4281 CC72 67D1  4237 F2D0 D356 077A A30E