[CLUE-Admin] mailman list admin

David Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Sun Jan 11 14:35:36 MST 2004

CLUE President wrote:
> On Saturday 10 January 2004 6:01 pm, David Anselmi wrote:
>
>>I would change the "Using <list>" section of the listinfo pages to say
>>that only subscribers may post.  That way it is where new people might
>>find it.
>

> Most often it is a subscriber, posting from another email.

Ok, then change the "your message is held for approval" they get to
"your message has been deleted".  But it still might be a good idea to
make the list policy clear in an obvious place.  A post to the lists is
only obvious to current subscribers for a short amount of time (until
they forget what they read).

I think that our operating procedures should be visible to everyone.
But that's just me, it probably isn't a big deal if we do nothing (i.e.,
not worth the effort).