[CLUE-Admin] Admin meeting - New Date

Lynn Danielson lynn.danielson at clue.denver.co.us
Sun Jan 25 14:00:52 MST 2004

All three dates should work for me, but I'll vote for the 7th.

As much as I'd like to encourage meeting at the Falling Rock,
there's at least one potential conflict next month -- Mardi Gras.
For the past few years, Denver has been done a weekend block
party.  Blake St. is roped off and they call it Bourbon St..  This
has bitten us at least once in the past.

I called the Falling Rock, but the bartender there didn't have a clue.
I'll try calling there again once we've all agreed on a date.  But a
web search seems to indicate that it'll be the weekend of the 21st.
So, if  we end up picking that weekend, we may need pick a
different location.

Another reminder is that the weekend of the 14th is not only
Valentine's day, but President's day weekend as well.  I don't
have any plans at this point, but it might be a good weekend
to avoid.

Lynn