[CLUE-Admin] Upcoming CLUE Topics

David A. Jenne dajenne at flash.net
Sun Jan 25 20:56:55 MST 2004

Admins:

Here is the tentative CLUE schedule for the next three meetings.  I would
appreciate any comments, suggestions, etc.

Feb. 10:
MAIN SESSION:	Al Mayer presenting Open Source GIS software.
KISS:			Dennis Dallas will talk about using Knoppix to gain
access to a Windows system having a lost admin password.

Mar. 9:
MAIN SESSION:	Patty Laushman, Uptime Group President, talking about
finding work
in Linux administration.
KISS:			No definite topic.  I'm thinking of doing a non- or
barely-technical overview of Koha, the open source library program.

April:
CLUE and CLUE North are scheduled to meet during the same week.  The
tentative plan is to have one joint meeting featuring a speaker from Oracle.

I would appreciate any comments on topics and thoughts about the joint
meeting in April as to date and location.

Thanks,

Dave Jenne