[CLUE-Admin] Need a KISS session

David A. Jenne dajenne at flash.net
Wed Jul 7 14:05:24 MDT 2004

Jed,

In addition to the info I sent you on Marc Rochkind, could you go ahead and
add that Dave Anselmi will be talking about SSH for the KISS session?

Also, if I didn't send you links to MarcRochkind's book info, you can add
these to the website and mention that copies are available at SoftPro.  (If
I were going to be there, I would have bought one for him to sign, but I
guess I'll leave them on the shelf for other enthusiasts).

Doug, can SoftPro give us a copy for the raffle in exchange for the plug?

Rochkind AUP 2nd Edition Amazon link:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0131411543/qid%3D1078844590/sr%3D11-1
/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F1/102-8804968-9612156

Rochkind AUP 2nd Edition Addison-Wesley link:
http://www.awprofessional.com/title/0131411543

Thanks,
Dave