[CLUE-Admin] our projector and laptop display

David A. Jenne dajenne at flash.net
Sat Jun 5 19:28:21 MDT 2004

Admins:

Collins Richey and I have been testing the projector with his HP laptop
running Gentoo Linux and we have not been able to get it to work at all once
X comes up.  The laptop is dual boot with Windows XP and the projector works
fine with XP.

We tried tweeking his xorg.conf to no avail, and we found nothing in the
BIOS settings for display parameters.  Any suggestions?

This is not fatal, as he is running OpenOffice under windows and can give an
Impress presentation on Tuesday.  Nevertheless, it would be nice to have a
live GenToo demo.

Dave