[CLUE-Admin] webserver maintenence notes

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Wed Mar 31 22:04:20 MST 2004

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 20:37:29 -0700
David Anselmi <anselmi at anselmi.us> wrote:

> Perhaps those interested/stuck with the job could get together on a
> weekend and make the migration happen so we're plugging the new dike
> rather than the old.  I could probably come out for a day
> (mini-installfest kind of party), especially if someone had a little bit
> of a plan worked out.

Well, we do have a plan. It's just a matter of executing it. IIRC, Jeff
was planning on following up with this, and perhaps he's gotten snowed
under with other things.

If it comes down to a few folks heading over to Techangle and just doing
it, I'm up for it. Dunno about weekend access, though. I feel pretty
constrained by dialup speeds from doing too much heavy lifting from home.

> Sorry again I can't help more.

No need to apologize, Dave. You've done plenty.

http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/