[CLUE-Admin] Request for Linux gurus at InstallFest

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.net
Mon Oct 4 08:58:51 MDT 2004

This is a simple request for Linux savvy folks to come and assist with
the CLUE InstallFest this Saturday at DeVry University from 10AM to 4PM
(you do not need to stay all day, but the more we have, the better this
will go).

For reference from the CLUE-Admin meeting (until further notice) we will
be probably having InstallFests every quarter at DeVry.  The schedule
will be along February, May, September, and November (tentatively).

If you can attend for part or the whole InstallFest, please RSVP to me
directly.  Also, if someone has a laptop with a CD-RW (or DVD-RW even),
I suspect there will be folks wishing to burn copies of some of the
distro's I will be downloading shortly (see the CLUE Annouce for the
list).

TIA.

--- Crawford
CLUE-North Lackie/Coordinator