[CLUE-Admin] FW: CLUE talk

David A. Jenne dajenne at flash.net
Tue Sep 28 16:02:27 MDT 2004

Admins:

Buried somewhere below is the abstract for the main talk for the October 12
meeting.  As per Jeff's suggestion at the Admin Meeting, I'm thinking of a
Q&A session for this month's KISS session--sort of a "Stump the Chumps"
session.  We could have a panel of "experts" and open questions up to the
audience for better answers.

Any other thoughts?  suggestions?  Panel volunteers?

David J.