[CLUE-Admin] Site Updates

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 07:02:05 MDT 2004

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 05:43:43 -0600, Jeff Cann
<president at clue.denver.co.us> wrote:
opy if I

> > Is it too soon to add the membership officer position to the site?
>
> No.  We also need to add a sendmail alias that points to Collins's email.  I
> think there already is one that points to Lynnd.

The email adress to publish is crichey at gmail.com. As a backup, I also
monitor erichey2 at comcast.net. I've agreed to do the work, and I'll
roll with the punches. We need to discuss a few details like
membership rolls (where and how are they maintained?) and checks (pay
to whom?).

--
 /\/\
(CR) Collins Richey