[CLUE-Admin] Site Updates

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Thu Sep 30 09:00:03 MDT 2004

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 05:43:43 -0600
Jeff Cann <president at clue.denver.co.us> wrote:

> You can do a $ cvs remove -f [file_to_remove]  or you can do
> $ rm [file_to_remove]; cvs remove [file_to_remove]

It's the second construct which has resulted in errors for me. I'll try
the first.

> Also, the mail list in the ContactForm.php probably should be updated to
> reflect the current list of admin people.

Other than adding the membership officer, I think it currently reflects
the "offices". Since the e-mail addresses are all redirects, then it's the
mail aliases which might need adjusting on the server. Any office which is
vacant goes to the President, right?

I'll double-check the list on the contact form later today.

--
http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/