[clue-admin] ANN: CLUE InstallFest, 07 May

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Mon Apr 11 20:29:30 MDT 2005

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 10:58:53 -0600
Crawford Rainwater wrote:

> Just a month in advance reminder.  CLUE will be hosting an InstallFest
> on Saturday, 07 May at DeVry University's Westminster Campus (1870 West
> 122nd Avenue, Westminster, CO 80234) in room 341 from 10AM to 4PM.

Website updated. Please check for typos: main page, north page,
installfest page.

Speaking of Installfests, I've been forgetting to set Peter Hinkle up as
the events coordinator. Guess I'll do that tonight. Again, thanks for
volunteering, Peter. I have contact info for Arapahoe Community College,
which I'll forward to you as soon as I find where it went.

http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/
Key fingerprint = B027 FEFB 4281 CC72 67D1  4237 F2D0 D356 077A A30E