[clue-admin] Alas. I'm not at the DTC meeting tomorrow.

Ski Dawg skidawg at skidawg.org
Mon Apr 11 22:18:09 MDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-04-11 at 20:50 -0600, Jeff Cann wrote:
> I know this has been a trend, but this should be the last month in which I
> have a family medical issue that preceeds my attendance tomorrow.
>
> Apologies, gents.  If you would please take care of the event.  I can bring by
> some books if need be.  I just can't stay.

I am sorry everyone, but I will not be able to make it either. I am not
going to be able to get off work in time to make it down to the meeting.

Sorry about the late notice, but I just found out about this
today/tonight.
--
Doug

Random Thought:
A cousin of mine once said about money,
money is always there but the pockets change;
it is not in the same pockets after a change,
and that is all there is to say about money.
		-- Gertrude Stein