[clue-admin] KISS. My...

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 18:32:53 MDT 2005

On 4/26/05, David A. Jenne <dajenne at flash.net> wrote:

> KISS.  My attempt to secure speakers for this facet of our next two meetings
> has thus far been unsuccessful.  The good news is that main presentations
> for May and June will take place as scheduled.
>
> If anyone would like to volunteer (could be a Q&A like we did several months
> back) I and the audience would appreciate it.
>
> Thanks in advance for any input or help.

A Q&A would be good. One thought I've had for some time would be a
good discussion topic. Our excellent KISS sessions and main topics can
whet the appetite for more information about certain products. In my
case, scribus, gimp, and OpenOffice, but I'm sure each one of us has
their own list.

What would you think about having an ongoing series of KISS sessions,
and/or even an InstallFest type meeting for software products, to dive
further into some of these topics? If we had a schedule for this,
people could come prepared with lots of questions and/or laptops and
the more experienced users of these products could field the questions
and/or shoot usage problems on the fly.

Just my $.02

--
 Collins
       When I saw the Iraqi people voting three weeks ago, 8 million of them,