[clue-admin] KISS. My...

kevin.kempter at dataintellect.com kevin.kempter at dataintellect.com
Wed Apr 27 19:57:48 MDT 2005

I'm no expert but I've been running Linux on my laptop for about 5 years now.
I've run Redhat, Suse, Mandrake and currently Fedora. I would be willing to
share my experiences, where I think the state of Linux for Laptops is at
positives/drawbacks, etc.  I could share some on how I do practically all my
consulting even dominant M$ shops with my Linux box as well.